All Saints Choir KONTAKT
DYNAMIC CHORAL HEAVEN
- 32-voice choir delivered in an intuitive instrument with true polyphonic legato
- Over 14GB of sounds, with separately recorded soprano, alto, tenor, and bass sections
- Cluster module creates multiple atonal layers, with expressive real-time control for a classic Sci-Fi/Horror aesthetic
A LEGENDARY ACOUSTIC All Saints
Church, Tooting – a rich, clear acoustic that has graced recordings by Decca, Sony, and Deutsche Grammophon.
In collaboration with The New London Chamber Choir, we present their most ambitious sampling project yet.
Featuring traditional SATB choir sections recorded seperately, and true Polyphonic Legato, All Saints Choir perfectly recreates the initimate yet expansive sound of a full chamber choir.
Take your choral sound from heavenly to nightmarish with the twist of a dial..
The Cluster module creates multiple atonal layers, with expressive real-time control over the micro-tuning.
Experiment with the archetypal sound of Sci-fi & Horror..
- 14GB Library, 9GB with NCW compression
- 24/48khz stereo sampling
- 30,494 samples 4 microphone arrays : spot cardioids, ORTF cardioids, spaced omnis, ambient omnis
- 6 vocal articulations (a, i, u, e, o, m)
- True Legato sampling Legato + Poly
- Legato mode Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass sections recorded individually Cluster: multiple atonal detune module
KONTAKT PLAYER COMPATIBLE
This is a Kontakt Player instrument. This means that you do not need to own the full version of NI Kontakt to use it. It will run as a plug-in instrument in any VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/WASAPI,compatible host program or DAW eg: Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live, DP, Reaper, Pro-Tools. No extra purchase necessary.
Requires KONTAKT 6 or KONTAKT 6 PLAYER version 6.2 or later